Lunchtime Volunteers SignUp
To sign up to be a lunchtime volunteer, click http://signup.com/go/WeTUFyP. Then, click the “Sign Up” button on the days that you want to volunteer for, and enter your email address, name, and phone number. If you have any questions or concerns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org Thanks for your willingness to help serve the children of Camp Shout!
Shaving cream (8 cans); Sidewalk chalk; Puzzles (6); Buncho water balloons (20); Sponges (52, approximately the size of a matchbox); Craft Foam (380 sheets); Red Solo Cups (or similar) (50); Cardstock Sheets (50); Paper plates (200, full sized); Toilet paper tubes (59); Water bottle caps (196); Cereal boxes (37); Corks (63); Eight foot long plank (1); Dino sprinkles (2 jars); Plaster of Paris (4.5 lbs); Little plastic dinosaurs (15); Modeling clay (5 lbs); Stick-on magnets (200); Pipe Cleaners (18); Paper cups (60); Ping pong balls (30); Flour (2.5 kg); Chocolate Icing (1 can); Vanilla Icing (3 cans); Tin Foil (1 roll); Cake mix (3 boxes)
Camp Shout Video for local church support
Camp Shout is a ministry of Jubilee Fellowship Christian Reformed Church.
The purpose of this ministry is: To extend God’s love and compassion among families in
Niagara through a fun, subsidized, safe-space, Christian, summer day-camp.
The camp will:
– provide a safe place for children to develop healthy relationships with God and community
– grow and cultivate the seeds of God’s love among and beyond Jubilee Fellowship CRC
– welcome children from marginalized families
– enrich summertime experiences through art, Bible stories, songs, games and physical activities
– create lasting relationships with participating families
– mentor youth and university students in positions of leadership in ministry
– help staff and volunteers to develop character and team-building skills
– cultivate networks with existing community social services to optimize family support.
To learn more about Camp SHOUT, or if you wish to donate to this ministry, feel free to contact us at email@example.com.