Hello and welcome to Camp SHOUT registration!
Camp Shout is available for children going into Grade 1 through Grade 6.
Emma and Kadie, our head counsellors, have office hours:
May 29-June 30: 9am-3pm July 2-6:9am-5pm July 9-Aug 3 8am-5pm
If you have any questions about registration please email email@example.com.
We will be having a registration day on June 12 from 9:30-2:30 where you can come and drop off your registrations or ask questions!
We are so excited to see you this summer!
We understand that the Emergency Contact cannot be filled out electronically, so please attach/fill the emergency contact’s information separately either through email or by hand. Thank you and sorry for any inconvenience.
Camp SHOUT needs supplies for crafts and activities, which you might have at home! If it’s clean and in good condition, we are happy to take it. We need:
If you have anything you think Camp SHOUT could use, let us know!
Like us on facebook for frequent updates! https://www.facebook.com/campshout/
Camp Shout Video for local church support
Camp Shout is a ministry of Jubilee Fellowship Christian Reformed Church.
The purpose of this ministry is: To extend God’s love and compassion among families in
Niagara through a fun, subsidized, safe-space, Christian, summer day-camp.
The camp will:
– provide a safe place for children to develop healthy relationships with God and community
– grow and cultivate the seeds of God’s love among and beyond Jubilee Fellowship CRC
– welcome children from marginalized families
– enrich summertime experiences through art, Bible stories, songs, games and physical activities
– create lasting relationships with participating families
– mentor youth and university students in positions of leadership in ministry
– help staff and volunteers to develop character and team-building skills
– cultivate networks with existing community social services to optimize family support.
To learn more about Camp SHOUT, or if you wish to donate to this ministry, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.