It is our calling to bring the gospel of reconciliation and to be faithful witnesses of God’s grace to the people we meet in our daily lives, and in the communities where we live throughout the Niagara region. The beehive metaphor describes us well; we gather to be nurtured, and then go out to be busy in the world as fruitful agents of God’s love.
- Recognizing that all of life is religion, we live and work as disciples wherever we are, using the opportunities God gives us as ways to change lives and renew our culture and our world
- Inviting our friends and neighbours to Coffee Break & Men’s Life
- Extending hospitality to Brock & Niagara college students and supporting the CRC Brock Chaplaincy
- Offering Camp SHOUT, our summer day camp program, to children from all over the city who cannot afford regular day camp experiences
- Providing financial and prayer support for service trips and projects by our youth
- Welcoming and assimilating refugees into our church & wider community
- Supporting denominational mission efforts and specific missionaries
- Promoting service & community programs such as Kairos, Out of the Cold, the Raft, Community Care, Edu-Deo & Niagara Life Centre
- Encouraging each other through shared testimonies of ways we impact our world for Christ
- Sharing our building by inviting others to share our space, and to be witnesses for Christ in our interactions with all who come into our building.